SurveyPro and CrewPro are designed to carry specific tasks.
SurveyPro focuses on surveying and gathering pre-move information. CrewPro focuses on packing and delivery.
This guide will explain how to assign any of these tasks to someone in your company or other companies.
Log in to MoveDashboard. Be aware that you are not able to create an account without an invitation from Move4U.
Go to the ProAppsDashboards by clicking on ProApps > Moves on the left side of the screen.
Search the move file. Pay attention to your filters and calendar settings. After you have set your preferences, type the name of the person or the move number in the search bar.
Once you have found the name or move file you need, click on it to display its information and select the Tasks section.
You can see current tasks, pending tasks or finalized tasks. To assign a new one, click on the Add task button. You can delete a task by clicking on the bin icon. Deleting a task will not delete the information gathered. The inventory or documents created for the task will remain in its place.
If you add a new task, you will see multiple options. The option External task is designed for collaboration between companies. You can get in contact with the support team to enable this option for you (email@example.com). Once enabled, it allows you to select a company from a pool of companies (all of which have asked for this option to be enabled). Learn more about external tasks here.
- Type: the purpose of the task. Survey, packing, delivery or SurveyVideo.
- Location: depending on the type of task, it will suggest the origin or destination address.
- Surveyor/Crew: the person in the company that has an active SurveyPro or CrewPro license, or someone with access to complete a SurveyVideo .
- Task date: will display a calendar view to specify dates and times.
- Duration of tasks in days: provide your colleagues to allocate enough time before-hand.
- Complete task before: will display a calendar view to set a deadline for the task.
- Comments: any type of information that your colleague may find useful. This will be visible in the app for the surveyor or crew.
- Keep me notified switch: you decide if you want to receive email notifications when this task has been updated.
If the task is not external, you will see a "Crew" section on the right side. Add the names of the crew attending this task, this is important for packing and deliveries. For those tasks, the app requires the names of the packers.
If the task is external, the "Crew" section is not visible. Select a company from our pool of users and select the person that will carry the task (only users with a CrewPro or SurveyPro license are shown here).
Once you are satisfied with the options, click on Update. Your colleague with the license can refresh the device and this newly created task will show up.