Move4U will provide you with the number of licenses specified in your contract. It is up to the user to assign the licenses within the organization, remember you have to be an admin to make these changes. You can also contact us and we will help you to assign your licenses.
Go to Settings > Solutions > ProApps in the left bar.
Here you will find the settings of the ProApps, this covers SurveyPro and CrewPro.
- On this page, select Users.
- On the user page, select Add new user.
- The user form only requires a first name, last name and email address in order to move forward. Other details such as Street, Postcode or City are not mandatory to move forward. Once you have filled in the details, click on Save.
- After saving, the new user should be displayed on the page. Go to Roles.
- On the role page, tick the boxes that you wish to apply. In this case, we will give this demo account access to SurveyPro and CrewPro (only packing features). Once you have assigned the access, click on Update.
- Go to Settings > Solutions > ProApps. Head to the license tab to see the codes.