The SurveyForm is intended to be implemented in a website. The goal is to translate the visits on your website into more detailed information that can be used for the removal.
You can find the settings of the SurveyForm in the MoveDashboard.
Left side bar > Solutions > SurveyForm. You will be prompt to the General settings of the SurveyForm.
- After a client submits a file through the SurveyApp, this client and you will receive an email confirmation. The client provides an email address through the app and you must add yours in the "Email"(1) space.
- If the client replies to the email confirmation, this is sent to Move4U. To change this, please add your email address to "Reply to email"(2).
- Just below, there is the color selection (3). This selection affects the color of the button in the forms. Mind that all font color will remain the same.
- On the right side, you have the option to upload your logo (4). We strongly recommend a logo that matches a 350 x 80 pixels ratio.
In the next tab, SurveyForm Demo, you can see the script for form. You can inject this on your website after making the following adjustments.
1. Add the following element in the HTML-template of your website on the place you want the SurveyForm to appear.
2. Add the script to your website.
The SurveyForm script is set up in the following way:
3. Add the event to your script.
Now everything is ready to inject the SurveyForm into the element you've created in step 1. Add this event right after the SurveyForm script:
4. Match the placeholder with the element
The placeholder is default set to survey-form. Make sure it matches the ID of the element created in step 1
5. Set the language
var lang = 'en';
The language is default set to English with country code: 'en'.
The available languages are available:
- English - Country code: 'en'
- Dutch / Nederlands - Country code: 'nl'
- French / Francais - Country code: 'fr'
6. Add your Cid (Company ID) This is the Move4U CID in this example.
var cid = '18c419fb-6d3d-43e8-af34-de98991f9c16';