One of the new features in the SurveyPro and CrewPro is the possibility for the user to send a copy of the summary to a partner or client.
This can be done by opening the move file on your device. At the bottom you will see the Email Summary section. Select it.
- On the next page, by default, the language will be English. Type your preferred language in that box and the suggestions will come up.
- Next to it, you have the option to show or hide the volume in the next file.
- To add a recipient, you only have to add the email address of the person. You can add the name and last name too, but that is not mandatory.
- Tap on Add Recipient to add the email address. If you do not tap here, the email is not added as a recipient. Once added, the email address will be displayed with the specifications of the email: showing the language of the email, file and inventory volume preference.
- Once you have added all the email addresses that you wanted in this section, tap on the Done button at the bottom right corner. The information added on this page will only be saved if you tap on this button.
- The recipients will receive an email after you have finalized the task. You can find this button at the bottom of the main Overview page for the move file.
You have the option to change the settings for every recipient.
Example: Select English as language, enable the inventory volume and add a recipient. Now you have added one recipient. Now select another language, disable the inventory volume and add another recipient. This recipient will receive the information in a different language and without the volume of the inventory.
If you are offline, you won't be able to finalize the task. Finalize the task when you are back online.
Your recipient will only receive an email after you finalize the task. If your recipient has not received any files, get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org