Claims can have a variety of statuses depending on where the claim stands in the process. It may seem simple but understanding those can help you in many forms.
- Created: The claim was just created, it has not been sent to the claimant yet.
- Sent to device: The claim has been sent to the claimant. The claimant has received an email with the download link for the app and login code to use it.
- Received on device: The code given to this claimant has been used.
- Received new: The claimant has finished using the ClaimApp, submitting all details.
- Settling: The claim has been opened by a claim handler and is being managed.
- Closed: The claim has been closed. It can't be modified anymore in order to prevent tampering or fraud.