This video explains the origin and destination addresses.
- At top you’ll find the task summary showing the file number, type of task, client name, coordinator and date to carry the task.
- Below, you will see the addresses.
- Below the addresses you will see the Walkthrough photos of the location (origin and destination). You can use the “Add photo” buttons to take photos of the property, think of pre-existing damages.
- You can swipe the addresses box to switch between origin and destination addresses. Tap the pen button to edit the addresses.
- You can always add more addresses if required. You can tap the pen button next to the origin or destination address to edit its details. Each address page will offer the option to take a photo.
- Tap on Done if you want to save your changes or tap Back if you want to cancel your changes.