This video explains how to create a packing list with CrewPro.
You can register who packed each item, conditions, weight and any other details that you may consider relevant.
- The packing list will present you 3 pages. Items, packing list and total. In Items you will find all those items and boxes that the surveyor added using SurveyPro or the MoveDashboard. If your items page is empty, you can use the quick add and advanced add buttons in order to add items to this page.
- Once you have items in the page, selecting any item will show you 3 options: pack box, pack item and pack individually. For this example, we’re selecting a coffee table and tapping pack in box. This will prompt us to a page with the box details. Here you can see the number this box will have in the packing list. You can select your preferred box right next to it. In this case we will use a move box. You can also select the packer, mode of transport and determine wether the item is valuable.
- In the lower part of the page, tap add condition to register any pre-existing damages in the item. You can set an specific area and condition.
- You can also add a picture to an item or tick the electrical box if you are required to do so. You may also adjust the volume and actual weight of the item in this page.
- Once you are satisfied with the details, tap pack box. This will transfer the item from the items page to the packing list page. The volume of the item is adjusted to the volume of the box you decided to use. The volume of the item was 0.4 CBM and now it is 0.05 CBM.
- We select now Armchair, and tap pack item. We are now presented a similar page, this time there is not option to select a box. Once you’re happy with the details for this item, you can tap pack item. The item is transferred from the items to the packing list. This time the volume will remain the same. The volume of this item was 0.6 CBM and it remains the same now.
- You can also select multiple items and add them to a box. In this example we’re selecting another armchair and a dining chair. In the bottom of the screen you can see that both of these items show as content of this box now. The result of this will be a single line in the packing list displaying both items together and adjusting the volume to that of the box we selected.
- You can follow a similar procedure and this time use pack in box. Selecting multiple items will results in a single line in the packing list displaying both items together and adding up the volume of both.
- If you want to move faster, you can select multiple items and select pack individually. This procedure will result on individual lines for each item in the packing list, each will displaying its original volume without any change.
- Let’s check our packing list now. Line one displays a situation where we’ve used a box. Line two displays a situation where we’ve used pack item. Line three displays a line where we’ve selected multiple items and used the pack in box button. Line four displays a situation where we’ve selected multiple items and used the pack item button. Lines 5, 6 and 7 display a situation where we’ve selected multiple items and used the pack individually button.
- You can also break down items to represent a disassembly. For this example, we selected a corner sofa. Tap the split button, you will be able to set the amount of pieces for this item to be broken down. The volume will be divided evenly.