The system item list has its limits. The item that you need might not be present in the list. How can you add a new item to your digital packing list?
- Go to the Inventory page.
- Tap on Quick Add or Advanced Add.
- Tap on the first option in the list of items: New Item.
- The system will request a name and volume for this new item.
- Once satisfied tap on Add Item, now you will see all the options for the items (disassembly, damage, photo, comment, etc.).
This item will be available for use throughout the life of this move. This item will not be available for other move files.
If you wish to permanently add a new item, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the new item is not visible if you are using the ISO inventory list.