The Room Template / Quick Add feature aims to mimic that of a 'cube sheet'. This feature enables you to quickly scan the room and select common items found and its quantity.
Rooms and its contents are different globally, so what appears in your room template is down to your company preference. Only those in your company with Admin status will have the ability to add & edit Room Templates.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Log into the Move Dashboard and Navigate to Settings in the lefthand column.
- Select Company and from the dropdown menu, navigate to Room Templates.
Adding new Room Templates
- First, you need to select the inventory list you would like to create Room Templates for. Then the Room Type and finally, the preset name for your room which will appear within your room dropdown in ProApps. For instance, Move4U Master Bedroom.
- The left section is for adding items, and the right section is for adding boxes. To add an item or box, start typing in the search bar to access your inventory list.
- Once you have chosen your item or box, a mandatory field here to choose a quantity. We recommend entering 0, that way you only add quantity for items in the room within the app rather than predicting beforehand. This is down to your company preference. Now you can add the item by tapping the green plus icon.
- Once you are happy with your room template, select save, and you will navigate to the Room Template Overview page. Within this page, you can edit or delete current Room Templates. You will notice you have different room templates for different inventories.
- Here is an example of a room template within SurveyPro:
If you have any question or doubts, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team (Support@move4u.com)